Sending and receiving sms through same phone

From: Aaron S.
Subject: Sending and receiving sms through same phone
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 11:51:58 +0500

Hi,
I have a Motorola E398 which I have successfully used to send and
receive sms through gnokii but not both at the same time. My
requirement is to make the process automatic i.e. the phone should
parse the sms message and send an appropriate response. I was thinking
about writing a Windows service (my client's requirements Win32) which
uses gnokii.dll's exported functions or maybe invoke gnokii.exe with
appropriate arguments (personally I don't want to invoke a new
process). But before I do that, I just wanted to confirm if this sort
of thing has already been implemented?

Thanks,
Aaron.