[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Segfault with smsd

From: Trevor Nichols
Subject: Re: Segfault with smsd
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 20:18:57 +0930

As suggested I tried the latest GIT version, which surprisingly worked (with one SMS sitting there). I didn't have it running in GDB initially but it did segfault after running for a while.

I just got your email with the patch and will test with that in, while running in Git. I assume the SMS improvements have actually done so.

The odd thing is everything worked fine using gnokii directly.

Thanks for the help guys! :-)


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]