GSM Modem

From: Martyn
Subject: GSM Modem
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 11:04:28 +0100

HI all, I'm in the process of looking at a GSM modem to support my Nagios installation but not sure what modems if any your software supports, I did a quick Google but did not come up with a definitive answer.

I was looking at a couple of sites which are as follows, could you let me know if your support or if your software will be able to use either.

http://www.discountcomms.co.uk/acatalog/GSM-Gateway-FCT-Fixed-Cellular-Terminal-Premicell-UK-Discount-Store.html?gclid=CMeK8rjT0pwCFdYB4wod8QviLA

http://www.rfsolutions.co.uk/acatalog/GSM_Modems.html

Thanks for your time and for providing a mailing list for answers

Martyn