Re: *** glibc detected *** smsd: free(): invalid pointer: 0x080f1388 ***

From: Gustavo Delfino
Subject: Re: *** glibc detected *** smsd: free(): invalid pointer: 0x080f1388 ***
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 04:21:15 -0430

OK, I'll try the git version.

The content of the messages is just plain text. For example:

Bienvenido a RedVE, la red de los ciudadanos venezolanos que queremos un mejor pais. Tus datos:
login=bwm
address@hidden
ver email

The only special character is newlines "\n". However, I have the mysql database and my text editor configured for UTF-8

Will let you know of results using git.

Regards,

Gustavo Delfino