Re: gnokii 0.6.28 with iTegno 3800

From: Paul Darius
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.6.28 with iTegno 3800
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:06:59 +0700

Thx for yr response.

our ibm box only has 2 usb ports, and the itegno modem is directly connected to the one of the. We do not have usb hub.

I did try to use /dev/ugen0, /dev/ugen0.1, /dev/ugen0.2 or /dev/ugen0.3 but none of them is help.

If the problem came from FBSD core (kernel), than I will try to use Mandriva or FC. But need days for me to download them.

Paul
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pawel Kot" <address@hidden>