Re: gnokii for ARM

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: gnokii for ARM
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 10:22:09 +0200

2010/6/25 sunitha Adavakattu Puthenveedu:
>>so why are you compiling also smsd?
>
>>try adding --disable-smsd to configure
>
>  That was what I was referring to.

strange, with this command:
./configure --disable-smsd

in the final report of configure I get:
smsd support:       no

and in the first lines of config.log I see:
It was created by gnokii configure 0.6.30git, which was
generated by GNU Autoconf 2.65.  Invocation command line was

  $ ../gnokii/configure --disable-smsd

when I run make the smsd directory is never entered as expected (the
only change to smsd directory is the creation of the Makefile, this is
done by configure)

I understand that you are trying to build a different version, but
this part didn't change recently

> Was there anything else you wanted me to
> try ,and also,
> there were no other suggestions , unless, I missed something.

the only suggestion that I have now is to compare your situation with
what I wrote above

checking your cross compiler toolchain is a good idea, mabye compile
an "hello world" first

other suggestions anyone?

--
Daniele Forsi