[Fwd: Calendar]

From: luciopineda
Subject: [Fwd: Calendar]
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 00:12:49 +0200

Sorry I forgot my phone is nokia 2700 classic that sw is series40
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Calendar Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 00:05:35 +0200
        Hi,
after hard work Xgnokii works but only for contact it seems rightly ,for
sms not completely, I can't import sms from the phone for istance.
The calendar doesn't work completely the most important utility that I
need.
Do you have any tip ?

I use ubuntu 10.4 lucid
as Xgnokii 1.0 and gnokii 0.6.28 installed from the repositories of
ubuntu.

If it's possible I prefer to install sw from synaptic (GUI),  easier for
a simple user like me, than file text or shell, but over all I will
appreciate any kind of tips.
Thank you

--- End Message ---