Re: Use Gnokii to as cellphone voice mail

From: Andres Montiel, CUA
Subject: Re: Use Gnokii to as cellphone voice mail
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 17:45:23 +0800

Good point about the hanging up portion. Will look for other solutions, then. Thanks! :)

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 5:36 PM, Pawel Kot <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 10:30, Andres Montiel, CUA <address@hidden> wrote:
> I was thinking that perhaps when Gnokii answers the call, another software
> could record the incoming audio stream?

Right. This is possible. You would need to either script gnokii or
hack around the sources to fire up recording on pick up. Additional
problem to face would be when to hang up the phone.

take care,
--
Pawel Kot