dialvoice max string length ?

From: Sam
Subject: dialvoice max string length ?
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:23:26 +0000 (UTC)

Hallo All,
I got a Huawei E1750 USB modem working with Gnokii (and gammu) and I would like
to use it to send a recharge voucher to another user in our mobile network in my
country.

This is done by phoning *444*[Voucher number usually 15 digits]*[phone nr of
recipient]#.

I successfully managed to make the recipient phone ring by simply gnokii
-dialvoice [phone-number] but it seems the string is too long to achieve the
above credit transfer.

Is there a simple way around this or to increase the string length accepted by
-dialvoice ?

Any pointers very welcome.

Regards