Re: smsd send time

From: alonso acuña
Subject: Re: smsd send time
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 10:17:48 -0600

This could explain the issues I have seen with database tables being locked for like 30 seconds when sending an sms but the actual sms sending takes 3 seconds.  This issue was not resolved entirely with the fixes I mentioned in other emails.

In my case I would rather have it send quickly and only check for received messages once in a while,  but checking for messages on each send is really bad.

Thanks