WG: corrupt jpg files in windows

From: Thomas Stitzinger
Subject: WG: corrupt jpg files in windows
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 10:42:02 +0100

Von: Thomas Stitzinger [mailto:address@hidden
Gesendet: Dienstag, 26. Februar 2013 10:40
An: 'address@hidden'
Cc: 'address@hidden'
Betreff: corrupt jpg files in windows

Hi,

My name is Thomas and I’m trying to use the GNOKII Version 0.6.31.

I’m using the binary files from the gnokii server (gnokii-0.6.31-release-setup.msi in the binaries/win32) folder.

My Phone is a Nokia 1680 classic.

I do have problems with the downloaded files from the phone.

My command looks the following:

gnokii.exe --getfile A:\predefgallery\predefphotos\Bild071.jpg C:\Temp\gnokiiTest\Bild071_Gnokii.jpg

I can download the pic file, but I can not open it. It seems to be corrupt or damaged.

In the attachment you can find both of the files. The one which works, was downloaded with the mobimb program, the other file is the gnokii one. The file seems to have the same size and the same contents, but in fact the files differ binary from each other.

My config File is attached too. Please let me know what I can do. Do I have to put additional settings in the config file.

I’m able to compile the gnokii project here, but I did not give a  try yet.

So please let me know, if you have any idea.

Thanks Thomas