Re: [1/2]: Patch smsd/sqlite: Several bug fixes / optimizations

From: Pedro Aguilar
Subject: Re: [1/2]: Patch smsd/sqlite: Several bug fixes / optimizations
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 14:19:14 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

I changed the patch and it only checks if there were no errors in WriteSMS().
The format should be ok now.

I'll send the other patch splitted as soon as I have some time.

Regards,
--
Pedro Aguilar
http://www.paguilar.org/blog

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 12:21 PM, Daniele Forsi <address@hidden> wrote:
2013/3/23 Pedro Aguilar:

> This patch skips the sleep(1) when there was no error in WriteSMS().

I'll let Jan speak for this, but I wouldn't aplly this patch for two reasons:

the line you added has tabs instead of spaces, just use what the
surrounding lines use

the check for the error variable in while() will always be true now
since you break on the negated condition so you can use just
while (numError++ < 3);

--
Daniele Forsi