Re: Siemens MC35i

From: Peter Øgaard Meyland
Subject: Re: Siemens MC35i
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 19:40:46 +0000

Citat af Daniele Forsi <address@hidden>:

If I am looking at thw WiKi, the page about 'Dialling and call options', I
can se that it is not possible to query the AT model for the forwarding
number.

you mean that you read a wiki page last modified 4 years ago that
refers to an old version of gnokii and you didn't test the latest
released version of gnokii or the version in git?

--
Daniele Forsi