sony-ericsson p910i

From: Walter Cazzola
Subject: sony-ericsson p910i
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 12:12:37 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Experts,
since I'm moving to a new phone my old sony-ericsson p910i is going to
retire but before that I'd like to get all the SMS, photos and phone
numbers I've stored on it and that I can't move to the SIM (too small).

It connects to my laptop (where I'm running Fedora 20) through a craddle
and a usb cable but the KDE "device notifiers" (I don't know the
application name) don't recognize its presence not mount it
automatically.

Googling around seems that the tool to connect to a smartphone (also old
generation as mine) is gnokii but seems that it needs to be configured
before detecting the phone and I'm not able to do that. Google doesn't
help either: I didn't find any configuration for gnokii supporting my
phone.

So, someone can help me? Attached the result of lsusb if it helps.

Best
Walter