gnomoradio-devel

[gnomoradio-devel] Development

From: Jim Garrison
Subject: [gnomoradio-devel] Development
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 11:59:53 -0500

Hello everyone,

If you haven't tried using Gnomoradio lately, I highly suggest you take
a look at the latest cvs snapshot.  Recent versions of all the
dependencies have become available for various platforms (such as debian
testing and unstable, as well as others) over the past few months.

In the next few days, I will commit some interface changes, redesign
parts of the website to make it clearer, and release version 0.7, our
first development release.  Thus, if anything doesn't work on your
machine, now would be a great time to know.

Happy Holidays :)

Jim