gnomoradio-devel

[gnomoradio-devel] TCGnomoradio extremely early alpha

From: TOGoS
Subject: [gnomoradio-devel] TCGnomoradio extremely early alpha
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:34:56 -0800 (PST)

http://www.uwplatt.edu/~stevenda/projects/TCGnomoradio/

It's coming along, slowly and not entirely surely. I
think I've gotten most of the hard things out of the
way. But I think I've run out of time to work on this
for a while. Feel free to check it out, send comments
and suggestions, etc. Should work with the Microsoft
.Net framework 1.1.

What it does

    * Queries the hub for files (not automated!)
    * Sends commands to winamp running HttpQ Plugin
      (dll and ini should be included with
      TCGnomoradio).
    * Request recommendations (but does not send any
      data)
    * Parse and display recommendations, download
      information for recommended songs, and download
      recommended songs.

What it doesn't (yet...)

    * Show song information or allow the user to
      rate songs ('Open in song view' doesn't work)
    * Host files for download by other clients
    * Save song information to disk
    * Automate the request recommendation - download
      songs - play songs process
    * A lot of buttons and things just don't work
      quite right (hint: use the download context menu
      item instead of the download button)
    * Probably a lot of other important things