gnoppix-mirror

Re: [Gnoppix-mirror] Gnoppix/Html

From: Jean-Baptiste Quenot
Subject: Re: [Gnoppix-mirror] Gnoppix/Html
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 19:27:23 +0100

* Thomas List:

> could  you  please consider  removing  absolute  path names  from  the
> gnoppix html  files? These files  are part of  the mirrored  files but
> useless with absolute pathes.

All paths  are relative except the  location of the CSS.   Either we set
CSS  to an  FQ URL  pointing  to gnoppix.org,  or  I have  to tweak  the
toolchain to set a relative reference to the CSS.

There is also  the alternative of adding a virtual  host on your server,
for example gnoppix.mymirror.org.

All the best,
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot