gnoppix-user

Re: [Gnoppix-user] gnoppix install

From: Pedro M.
Subject: Re: [Gnoppix-user] gnoppix install
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 22:36:34 +0100

You can take a look to :
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqInstall

And to
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/Gnoppix and include more specific
information about Gnoppix installation.

About the use of Knoppix three notes :

- I would like to have an icon in the desktop to change the idiom and the
keyboard ( like in Knoppix).

- Include a program to automatically install Gnoppix in the Hard Disk (
first or second hard disk and in this second case, create a floppy to boot
from the floppy to the secon hard disk).

- I would like a version in english. I could translate from english to
spanish if necessary.

Regards.