gnoppix-user

Re: [Gnoppix-user] Need cheat codes for English keyboard and consoleboot

From: Pedro M.
Subject: Re: [Gnoppix-user] Need cheat codes for English keyboard and consoleboot
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 23:38:36 +0100

Try the expert installation. This is the only solution for me and my spanish
keyboard ( although I cannot use really á for a and accent , because appears
´ a ).

I think there would be an icon in the desktop to change this preferences
easily ( and can write in different languages, if necessary).

Take a look to http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/GnoppixFaq and improve
it, if necessary.

Regards.