[Gnu-arch-users] [zsh completion] finished transition to new syntaxes

From: Jason McCarty
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] [zsh completion] finished transition to new syntaxes
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 23:47:16 -0400

I had some free time this evening, so I made my zsh completion [1]
accept the new command syntaxes for tla-1.1 (mostly Miles' big changes).
Kind of made me wish I had that automatic completion generator, but oh
well.

I didn't realize until I checked, but there are now only 13 non-alias
commands left to implement completions for, which are:
  ancestry ancestry-graph catcfg cfgcat delta-patch deltapatch
  explicit-default file-find find-pristine grab lock-pristine
  ls-pristines make-sync-tree parse-package-name pristines revdelta
  sync-tree valid-package-name

I also corrected some old errors.

In the process, I found some buglets and questions in tla's syntax which
I'll bring up tomorrow (too tired today ;-).

Jason

[1] address@hidden/zsh-completion--tla--1.1 (or --1.0)
      http://complex.dyndns.org:8000/~jason/address@hidden