[Gnu-arch-users] script to convert set of dirs into arch repo

From: Zack Brown
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] script to convert set of dirs into arch repo
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 16:35:47 -0700

Hi folks,

Has anyone written a script to convert a set of directories, each representing
one version of a project, into an arch repo? ideally it would also be possible
to run the same script on additional directories later on, and have them
add future versions of the same project to that repo.

I've been trying to do it, but my understanding of tla is not yet
sophisticated enough.

Be well,
Zack

--