Re: [Gnu-arch-users] archive/category meta-info

From: Jonas Diemer
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] archive/category meta-info
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 19:06:14 +0200

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 06:54:05 -0700 (PDT)
Tom Lord <address@hidden> wrote:

> The open question is whether or not there should be something similar
> but actually integrated into arch

I have been missing that too. It would be nice to give a description to
archives, and especially categories and branches!
I consider it a necessity because category/branch names may not contain
enough information to quickly get an overview about their contents. I've
been missing a command like this:

tla categories --summary ...

regards,

Jonas