Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: ViewARCH-0.0.2

From: Robert Collins
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: ViewARCH-0.0.2
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 07:39:14 +1000

On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 05:10, Denys Duchier wrote:
> Robert Collins <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks!  I am making progress... I think.  "cscvs cache -b" has been
> running for over 5:30 hours and it's still going strong.  The Catalog
> is 436Mb sofar and growing.  There was a lot of history in that
> project :-)

Oh, I'd forgotten about that. cduffy has a branch which trades space for
time, resulting in multiple orders of magnitude space saving. You might
try that if you have trouble with the vanilla cscvs.

Anyway, you now have, in your hands, python code to do smart
changeset-ising and linting of a cvs repo... enjoy.

Rob