[Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla library-add - high cpu

From: John Goerzen
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla library-add - high cpu
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:32:04 -0500

Tom Lord <address@hidden> writes:

> Well, let us know what you find.

OK.  I bumped both default cache sizes to 4MB on x86, and reran my tla
get.  It seemed to even make a significant difference there!  (I
didn't know that tla get used regexps, but I have no other explanation
for the speedup.)

My tla get involved getting a cached version and then patching it.
Each patch probably affected several hundred files.

-- John