[Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla1.1 plans

From: Mark A. Flacy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla1.1 plans
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 03:32:19 -0500

>>>>> "Miles" == Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:
Miles>
Miles> Didn't look like a weird scenario to me, even if it's not something
Miles> you'd do personally.

Then you must not do a lot of Java programming.  I do.  It is a brain-dead
way to "manage" your .class files that will bite you in the ass sooner or
later.

Miles>
Miles> And, yes, there is a problem.

Yes, just not the one that you appear to believe exists.

--
 Mark A. Flacy
 Any opinions expressed above are my own.  Any facts expressed above