[Gnu-arch-users] [patch] regression test suite

From: Colin Walters
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] [patch] regression test suite
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 01:51:58 -0400

Hi,

I was pretty surprised to learn tla doesn't have a test suite; it's the
kind of software that is easily amenable to writing one.

So I tossed a bit of a test framework together, along with some simple
tests.  It should be quite easy to extend it and add more, and I hope
people do.  I probably won't have time to work on it more for at least a
week.

Archive: address@hidden
Location: http://arch.verbum.org/arch

address@hidden
  tla
    tla--mainline
      tla--mainline--1.1

        base-0
          tag of address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-167

        patch-1
          create tla testsuite infrastructure and a simple test

        patch-2
          add my-id test, update test framework

        patch-3
          add archive and mirror creation tests, fix up framework

        patch-4
          add archive setup test, cosmetic fixes to framework

        patch-5
          add import and get tests, remove individual category/branch/version
creation