[Gnu-arch-users] more feature request reminders

From: Robert Anderson
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] more feature request reminders
Date: 21 Sep 2003 08:54:23 -0700

Since we've got some new people who may be looking for small-ish
projects, here are some more reminders about things which have been
requested a lot in the past, which seem to make a lot of sense:

#1 - Make 'tla move' behave like 'mv'.  For example, allow "tla move
file subdir/" to work.  Currently it fails silently, causing gremlins.
Not good.

#2 - Give options to 'tla move' and 'tla delete' to move or delete the
files themselves (in addition to the id).  I suspect this should be the
default, in fact (but I'm open to hearing why it hasn't been from day
1).

Bob