[Gnu-arch-users] Re: ego and the contest, was: SourceForge.net Service U

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: ego and the contest, was: SourceForge.net Service Update: CVS
Date: 23 Sep 2003 10:19:36 +0900

MJ Ray <address@hidden> writes:
> tla could do with better promotion, it is true.  It could also do with
> better interoperation tools, especially for running projects, so that
> those who don't control the core storage can use it easily and share
> with those how do.

I'm happily using tla to manage my emacs hacking, and so far I've had
little problem remaining in sync with CVS (with changes flowing in both
directions).  It's quite nice actually.

-Miles
--
"Though they may have different meanings, the cries of 'Yeeeee-haw!' and
 'Allahu akbar!' are, in spirit, not actually all that different."