Re: [Gnu-arch-users] cscvs--experimental--1.1 nearing doneness; call for

From: Charles Duffy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] cscvs--experimental--1.1 nearing doneness; call for testers
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:08:34 -0500

On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 11:30, Florian Weimer wrote:
> If I try to run "cscvs cache -b" in a fresh tree, I just get the
> following eror:
>
>     _sqlite.DatabaseError: no such table: changeset

That's exceedingly odd: It implies that you have a database which has
been created but not populated with tables. However, initdb(), which
populates tables, is called whenever the Catalog.sqlite database doesn't
already exist.

Did a prior run of cscvs exit in an odd state?

Delete any CVS/Catalog.sqlite file which may exist and try again.