Re: [Gnu-arch-users] arch lkml

From: Charles Duffy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] arch lkml
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:24:29 -0500

On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 14:21, Andrea Arcangeli wrote:
> I also had a problem with cvs2arch, it worked fine for a repository (not
> the kernel, a small one) but not for another. It happened on a directory
> that didn't exist in the original cvs import, then it was created over
> time. At the time the directory is created in cvs, cvs2arch fails and
> says the directory doesn't exist in the arch data directory.

Might I mention cscvs?

cvs2arch has long-since been depricated by its original author, who
since has written cscvs, used it to succesfully migrate the one
repository he cared about, and (pretty much) gone on his way. I'm
presently maintaining an experimental branch of cscvs (to be merged into
something no longer called "experimental" RSN), and there's a fairly
reasonable userbase who are happy with its current level of
functionality.