[Gnu-arch-users] Re: {arch} directory

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: {arch} directory
Date: 26 Sep 2003 15:50:24 +0900

Jani Monoses <address@hidden> writes:
> With the risk of being ridiculed isn't the {} convention more on
> the policy instead of the mechanism side of things?

Well tla has to look _somewhere_ to find out more info about the current
project, so it has to have some standard places to look (as I said
before, it can't be an end-user option, because names underneath that
directory are stored in changesets).  A set of standard names like
`{arch}' and `.arch' might make most people happy.

-Miles
--
A zen-buddhist walked into a pizza shop and
said, "Make me one with everything."