Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: give us a hand with arch

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: give us a hand with arch
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 11:00:19 +0100

On 2003-09-26 10:14:46 +0100 Paul Hedderly <address@hidden> wrote:

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 02:25:02AM +0200, Andrea Arcangeli wrote:
Explicit tagging is by far the best choice.
Noooo use tagline - as it defaults to explicit when there aren't
taglines.

Taglines don't really reflect the best choice for the kernel developers at the moment, do they? Adding arch-tag to files will show up in patches sent to other developers, won't it?

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden