Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: give us a hand with arch

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: give us a hand with arch
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 11:18:41 +0100

On 2003-09-27 02:24:45 +0100 Dustin Sallings <address@hidden> wrote:

        It's certainly possible, but completely unrelated to anything I said.

I cannot hear what you said.  You must type it in next time.

[...] Tape the tools together if you always use them simultaneously. If it becomes popular to tape them, come back and try again.
        Isn't that one of the reasons this list exists?

Yes, but you have skipped the step of taping them, telling people and waiting to see if it becomes popular. You are inviting lots of hypothesising and jumping straight to the "try again" part.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden