[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Re: cscvs--experimental--1.1 nearing doneness; call

From: Pau Aliagas
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Re: cscvs--experimental--1.1 nearing doneness; call for testers
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:25:36 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, John Goerzen wrote:

> When I get the cscvs thing to work, I intend to replace my 2.4, 2.5, and 2.6
> trees with the cscvs ones.
>
> I have not run a checkin on this tree since Tom added the inode cache to
> tla, so I don't have complete stats for you yet.  I'll let you know once
> cscvs is ready.
>
> BTW, I have some scripts, kernimport and tla_load_dirs, that I use to import
> both tar.bz2 and patch.bz2 files into tla.

The beauty of this is that once there's a bkcvs<->arch, mirroring it will
be enough to be able to work at the same detail level than bk users.

Hopefully it'll be updated often enough not to have to repeat the effort
multiple times. I think this is really good news for the linux kernel
development.

Pau