[Gnu-arch-users] Re: sparse revision lirariess instead of ALL?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: sparse revision lirariess instead of ALL?
Date: 03 Oct 2003 00:48:09 +0900

Pau Aliagas <address@hidden> writes:
> I've almost coded it and now I have one doubt:
> -should sparse libs be the default?

Well I definitely think so; the name of the command is `library-add
FOO', I think it should a _the revision FOO_, not FOO plus 300 other
revisions.  Since it's completely trivial to use --every=1 or something
to get the old behavior back, it's hardly a burden either.

-miles
--
Ich bin ein Virus. Mach' mit und kopiere mich in Deine .signature.