Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: recent changes in address@hidden

From: Colin Walters
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: recent changes in address@hidden
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 10:21:08 -0400

On Tue, 2003-10-07 at 10:08, Robert Anderson wrote:

> I third the notion.  I do continue to find both of those commands
> inconvenient after much practice, with quite good completion support.

Excellent then.  Here are more changes:

address@hidden
  tla
    tla--mainline
      tla--mainline--1.1

[...]
        patch-30
          + is a valid char in email addresses

        patch-31
          [tests] test for nonexistence of ,,undo* more portably

        patch-32
          [tests] use test -e not test -f to test for dir existence

        patch-33
          rename whats-missing => missing, add compat alias