Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Pushing archive locations?

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Pushing archive locations?
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 11:46:14 -0700 (PDT)

    > From: Clark McGrew <address@hidden>

    > Is there a tla command that copies a set of registered archives from one
    > account to another?  I haven't seen one.  It might look like:

    >    tla register-archive --copy-from address@hidden

?

Is this command being run on `bogus.org'?   I don't see why you'd use
an email address there.

But anyway, unless you're in a mainframe environment, copying
registrations like that is probably not quite what you want.

You might want a record of all the archives commonly used by a certain
group of people and a write a quick shell script to set those up for a
given user, perhaps including creating local mirrors and so forth.