[Gnu-arch-users] Building tla

From: Erik de Castro Lopo
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Building tla
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 23:29:15 +1000

Hi all,

In the interests of learning how to use arch, I decided I would try to
retrieve the arch sources using tla and then build it. This was mostly
obvious:

    tla register-archive address@hidden \
        http://regexps.srparish.net/{archives}/address@hidden
    tla my-default-archive address@hidden
    tla get tla--devo

However, I simply cannot figure out how to build it. What I have seems to
be missing a configure script or something. I also can't find anything in
the list archives.

What am I missing and how do I get it?

TIA,
Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  address@hidden (Yes it's valid)
"In civilian equipment, such as computers, the number
of components alone makes miniaturization essential if
the computer is to be housed in a reasonable-sized
building." Electronics Oct. 1, 1957, p. 178