Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Linus

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Linus
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:36:35 -0700 (PDT)

    > I haven't personally, but I have known and worked with people who do
    > (here at the Ohio State University), and I am quite positive that they
    > would just laugh in my face if I told them that this new revision
    > control system I wanted them to use would require the users to have new
    > accounts for each project.

For the N+1th time, their are plenty 'o solutions which don't require
new accounts (not that new accounts should be that big of a deal).
This has been pointed out to you so many times by now that it is
patently, obviously, horribly, irresponsible (if not dishonest) for
you to argue points otherwise.

So cut it out.  Don't be that kind of loser, please.

And regarding OSU sysadmins laughing in your face:  please gain some
spine and some political skill.