[Gnu-arch-users] my turn for the broken tla merges

From: Robert Collins
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] my turn for the broken tla merges
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:40:45 +1000

Ok, so log-for-merge is stuck - it's now listing some patches I merged
from a contributor on every commit.

specifically:
in address@hidden/squid--HEAD--3.0
patch-416 merged in code from
address@hidden/squid--aix-fixes--3.0
and a number of other patches.

It, and patches 417 -> 420 generated log-for-merge output listing those
same patches again.

patch-400 which actually contained those patches, had been removed from
the patch-logs dir, for some unknown reason.

So it's fixed - but this seems to be becoming a common breakage, so I'm
simply raising it as a possible issue. (In this case it's likely user
error - but not deliberately so).

Rob