[Gnu-arch-users] Re: ANN: tla-buildpackage

From: John Goerzen
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: ANN: tla-buildpackage
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:38:35 -0500

Andrew Suffield <address@hidden> writes:

> On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 09:09:15AM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> So the answer to my original question would be a "no", then?

Hey, if you don't want to use it, nobody's forcing you.  You can just
live in a cesspool of ignorance while others are being productive.

If you think you can emulate tla-buildpackage and the utilities that
go with it in 6 lines of shell, please post that here.  I'd happily
remove hundreds of lines of code in favor of the 6 magic bullet lines.

-- John