Re: [Gnu-arch-users] ssl support

From: Scott Parish
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] ssl support
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 19:42:59 +0000

The attempt to support ssl, at this point, is rather weak:

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=5037&group_id=4899

There's also licensing incompatibilities between openssl and gpled code.
Probably the correct way to proceed to support ssl is to look into
getting neon to use the gnu tls package.

sRp