Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: arch and linux 2.7

From: Paul Hedderly
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: arch and linux 2.7
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 10:29:38 +0000

Woooaaa... all I said was:

    > That is not allowed. It appears that you can't even contribute
    > to a distribution that _contains_ another SCM...

I proclaimed one fact, and then stated an observation on implications of
the 'public' license for people involved in projects such as Debian (ie
as a Debian Developer, I may not be allowed to use BK since Debian
distribute 'competing' SCMs.) I can't see how I said anything defamatory,
or untrue.

--
Paul