[Gnu-arch-users] Re: sparse libs and merge fest fun

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: sparse libs and merge fest fun
Date: 14 Nov 2003 17:50:31 +0900

Pau Aliagas <address@hidden> writes:
> So, instead of hard-coding it, I opted to leave that decision to a hook
> that get called whenever you look for a revision. Then it's up to you to
> add one or N.

My thought was that the options I mentioned would be used by the hook
script... e.g., a common desire might be to cache every 15th revision in
a library; then you might put in your hook script:

  tla library-add --every=15 --until REV

-miles
--
"Though they may have different meanings, the cries of 'Yeeeee-haw!' and
 'Allahu akbar!' are, in spirit, not actually all that different."