Re: [Gnu-arch-users] A separate mailing list for tlator?

From: Samium Gromoff
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 15:25:51 +0300

At Mon, 17 Nov 2003 22:37:11 +1100,
Robert Collins wrote:

> On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 21:13, Samium Gromoff wrote:
>
> > But i very well may be wrong, and i would like to know, how much
> > people really use the thing.
> >
> > So voices/opinions are welcome.
>
> IMO keep it here until it starts to annoy folk :}.

The problem is, i have a problem of having about zero feedback, so far.

I didn`t really _ever_ heard from anybody if it is useful, which
features it lacks, where should it be improved, whether it sucks,
is it completely irrelevant, aggressively harmful or whatever.

I imply that it is a useful piece of software, and hence,
i tend to attribute the problem to the fact that people are reluctant
to bother the list with offtopic feedback on tlator.

> Rob
> --
> GPG key available at: <http://www.robertcollins.net/keys.txt>.
> [2 This is a digitally signed message part <application/pgp-signature (7bit)>]

regards, Samium Gromoff