Re: [Gnu-arch-users] unmatched files

From: Robert Collins
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] unmatched files
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 07:22:13 +1100

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 07:03, Colin Walters wrote:

> Again, this doesn't mean I don't think more blue-sky solutions (i.e. a
> separate tagging program) aren't a good idea.  But I need a solution
> *today*.

Craft your ideal tagging method somewhere. Then copy it in when you
create new branches.

And before you say 'but I don't want an extra step', wrap it in a few
lines of sh.

customing tla's defaults needs to be done for the general case, not for
one specific combination of tools. (And yes, they are very popular, but
they aren't the general case)

Rob