[Gnu-arch-users] tla memory leaks

From: Nuno Ferreira
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tla memory leaks
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 04:13:51 +0000

Hi,
while trying to import a CVS repository with ~3500 changesets into Arch
I found some memory leaks that prevented some operations from
completing.
Attached is a patch for some of those (sorry, no online arch archive),
there are still more detected by valgrind but they are fairly minor
ones, I'll try to correct them when I have the time.
Let me know if you agree with the changes, if you do I'll open a bug for
it.
Also, I have some repositories with filenames with spaces, can anyone
give me an overview of the changes needed to support them? If they're
not too hard, I'd like to try it.

Thanks
--
Nuno