Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Pika Scheme project announcement

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Pika Scheme project announcement
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 00:27:39 +0100

Tom Lord <address@hidden> writes:

>     > From: Clark McGrew <address@hidden>
>
>     > This sounds a lot like the direction you were originally taking
>     > GUILE.
>
> It is, in some sense, a "Guile correctional".

As a Guile user, I'd be interested in short listing what the
fundamental differences between the implementations will be and how
much compatibilty you strive at (e.g. wrt existing C Guile extensions,
module interface, OOP interface - like GOOPS?).

Regards, Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | address@hidden      | address@hidden | address@hidden
http://www.8ung.at/rotty | GnuPG Key: http://www.8ung.at/rotty/gpg.asc

This reality is really just a fucked-up dream -- Papa Roach