[Gnu-arch-users] Re: 1.1 feature freeze

From: Pau Aliagas
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: 1.1 feature freeze
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 20:02:21 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003, Tom Lord wrote:

> There seems to be a rough consensus among an unofficial cabal of
> interesting people who'e expressed an opinion that the current state
> of tla--devo--1.1 should become release the tla1.1 release.
>
> I agree with that.
>
> I'm going to make a pass over the tutorial for recent features.

I fully agree. i'll have a look at the tutoril once you update it a bit to
give it a push.

I think tht we need a "Big projects management" chapter with all the
recomendations for projects like the linux kernel.

And we should market NOW arch for the kernel. John and Andrea could help
us to review hese recommendations and push for more lk developers to adopt
arch as their SCM tool. Wouldn't it be nice to have 2.6 and 2.7 in arch?

Pau