[Gnu-arch-users] tla-1.1 RELEASE CANDIDATE and "heads up"s

From: Tom Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tla-1.1 RELEASE CANDIDATE and "heads up"s
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:07:30 -0800 (PST)

Given the large volume of changes, plus the presense of some
config-process changes, I'd appreciate it if some gnu-arch-users folks
could try out the proposed 1.1 tree before it becomes 1.1.

  http://regexps.srparish.net/src/tla/tla-1.1-candiate0.tar.gz
  http://arch.quackerhead.com/~lord/releases/tla/tla-1.1-candiate0.tar.gz

After 1.1, I plan to cycle archives -- to begin address@hidden

Additionally, while the final decision hasn't been made, I'm leaning
towards changing the way that releases (including pre-releases) are
tagged and their configurations named.

Those changes will presumably effect things such as the nightly
snapshot process and the debian builds.

-t

p.s. to jblack: I know about the broken link to the snapshots on
 gnu.org -- I can't fix it until the FSF's CVS infrastructure is
 healthier.